Thursday, December 25, 2008

Burning In Paradise

I'm back in San Francisco again, which is nice. Jon (who is mentioned previously, in posts I'm too jet-lagged and ill to find. Ok, I lied) is visiting the Abigail and I for a month, which is all to the good.

Less to the good is that I am jet lagged and, as mentioned above, ill. That's right, I picked up a cold in paradise. Usually, when the Abigail gets sick, I just shrug it off, or don't catch it at all. This time, the son of a bitch has taken up residence in my chest and sinuses and shows no sign of being evicted any time soon.

Ugh. Just, ugh.

Anyway, I'm going to take it easy for the next few days and try to get my innards screwed in straight. Unless I'm deathly ill, you can expect a Burning Zeppelin post tomorrow, same bat-time, same bat-channel. Um, bat-blog. Burning Zeppelin blog. I'm really not very funny when I'm sick.

No comments: