Sunday, September 19, 2010

One Shot Kill II: The Collective

I don't think I've spent a lot of time bitching about how little I get to play. If I did, this blog wouldn't be "a fantasist's blog," it'd be "a fantasist's unending stream of bile." And nobody wants to read that. However, suffice it to say that I don't get to play much and it does bug me.

I've decided to do something about it.

If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area and within the sound of my blog, come check out my newest project, the One Shot Collective. The goal is to create a community of grown-up roleplayers who contribute time and resources to helping each other get their game on, in the form of monthly (specifically the first Sunday of every month) one shots.

I'm open to the possibility of a longer term campaign emerging out of this, but... let's just say I'm not holding my breath.

Come play.

3 comments:

christian said...

Good luck with the project. I think that the Bay Area, with its cold, gray days, would be perfect for gaming.

Anonymous said...

If you're ever up in the Bay Area on a first Sunday, drop me a line.

Arnold McLean said...

Hi thanks for sharingg this