Friday, January 16, 2009

Damnit

I was hell-bent on providing a post for Thursday. I was even going to finish it now, at one in the morning, because I love you all so much.

But then I took some cough syrup and a nose spray in an effort to dry up my sinuses and now I'm slightly stoned. I'd love to give you all a taste of what the Burning Zeppelin is like when the pilot is in an altered state, except that actually I wouldn't.

So, instead, check out Whatever, the blog of one John Scalzi, a science fiction writer who made waves by releasing his work online when the publishing industry wasn't interested, only to discover that his ensuing online success caused the publishing industry to become very interested. May we all be so lucky.

I'm sure he isn't looking for work. *grumble grumble grumble*

The good news is that the post I was going to post on Thursday is almost done, so the only way I don't post on Friday is if I actually die of this cold, which is unlikely, to say the least.

No comments: