Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Santa Monica by Night

Check this out: some dude in the UK has started a blog for his Vampire: the Requiem game set in Santa Monica. In addition to the hilarious mistakes he's likely to make (Some Dude in the UK, if you're reading this, I mean it with all fondness - I'm sure my games set in England are equally absurd), this blog affords us with a rare opportunity to observe someone else's game from the ground up, watching it grow, shrink, evolve, and overcome challenges. I'm not going to add it to my blogroll - it's a little too focused for that - but I'm certainly going to keep an eye on it.

Sooner or later I'm going to have to stop tiny little linkposts. They're fun and easy, which is sometimes all I can manage, but I have to admit that they're a little boring. Hopefully I'll be able to scare up the time and energy to deliver more original content soon.

No comments: