Friday, March 1, 2013

Selling my Cygnar Army


At first I was like... no, no way. I'm all professional and stuff. I can't post this.

But then I realized that this is a website, and it's got at least a few readers, and those readers are nerds, and I'd very much like for this sale to bear delicious, cash-flavored fruit... so what the hell? I've made dumb posts before, and I don't think I've lost any readers for it. This is probably not going to hurt, and it might even help.

Mental note: in the future, when I'm not having fun with an army, the correct course of action is to [B]stop buying it[/B] until I either figure it out or decide to quit. Not to buy more and more of it so it can sit gathering dust. What the hell is wrong with me?

[URL="http://www.ebay.com/itm/261177919835?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649"]My Cygnar army[/URL] - all of it lovingly assembled, some of it even painted to a good tabletop quality - is for sale on eBay. Follow the link and check it out. If you have any questions about the listing, feel free to post them here, and I'll do my best to answer them.

I'll say this here - and not on all the other places I've posted this - I really hope this army goes to a good home. I've never been the owner it deserves. If you think you can put these models through their paces: finish the paint job, give them the glory they crave, please consider taking them off my hands. I feel bad for them.

No comments: