Monday, November 3, 2008

Quick Update

Fear not! This update will not be the only post today. I was going to tack an update on to the beginning or end of today's post, but then I thought, why do that when I can write a quick update and a real post? The possibilities are endless!

The good: NaNoWriMo. It's exciting to be finally taking part in the writer's new year. I can feel the writerly energy flowing into me from all those other writers out there, all of us striving together.

The better: Mur Lafferty of I Should Be Writing linked to Burning Zeppelin Experience! So if you're here from ISBW, hi! I hope you enjoy what you see and decide to stay.

The interesting: I hooked google analytics up to the blog so now I have an idea of how many visitors I'm getting and where you are coming from. I've also got conversion tracking going off the Atom feed, so I have some idea of how many people are subscribing via Atom. Nifty, huh? My day job as an internet marketer pays off.

The lousy: several family emergencies have put me... slightly behind on NaNo. As in, a full day behind. It's going to be a real adventure catching up.

Watch this spot for a real update, coming presently

No comments: