Saturday, November 8, 2008

When Frustration Attacks

NaNo Wordcount: 4,208

Today has been a frustrating writerly day.

As you can see, I'm still far, far behind in NaNoWriMo. Luckily, this weekend will be largely empty, so I can keep on trying to play catch up. And similarly (clearly), today isn't exactly a huge day for the Burning Zeppelin Experience. I'll do my best to find some way to amuse and enlighten you.

The best I can think of is that when frustrating happens, the only thing to do is to get back up and try again.

I can't think of much more to say about it. It strongly resembles "just write" in that it's one of those things that sounds stupid but is really quite true.

And I'll get right on it. I'll pick myself up and get back to writing. I'll catch up on NaNo, produce an awesome Burning Zeppelin post, and generally kick every available ass.

Starting tomorrow.

No comments: