Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bitter and Harried (and Brief)

It may be Thursday, but the harassment never ends.

Honestly, I shouldn't be complaining; Today's post is a short one because I have a job interview later today. As I'm sure I mentioned in an earlier post, I've been unemployed for about two weeks now. Given the state of the market, my job search is going predictably poorly. So far, I haven't let that stop me from writing and blogging, but it has occasionally resulted in short posts on days I wanted to deliver long posts. Today is one such day.

So, instead of feasting your eyes upon the Burning Zeppelin Experience, check out this rather amusing blog: Superuseless Superpowers. The author takes suggestions for amusingly useless superpowers and then draws brief comics that illustrate why, exactly, having such a power would be almost more trouble than it's worth.

Bonus points if you can find a use for these poor powers. I, for one, think one-inch teleportation is underrated. Sure, it won't get you anywhere, but if suitably well-timed, you could dodge bullets!

No comments: