Saturday, May 5, 2012

Spring Cleaning

The Abigail and I have hired a professional organizer. This hasn't happened.

Yet.

But you'd be surprised at the crap you pull out form under the bed. Or in the back of the closet, or under the sink, or the bottom drawer...

Spring Cleaning
By Mark L. S. Stone

“Goodwill,” she said, dropping the jeans into a half-full trash bag. “It’s time to admit that I don’t fit those anymore. If I lose the weight, I’ll get new pants.”

She peered at the object in his hands. “What about that?”

“Who keeps bowling trophies?”

“I think it’s cute.”

“If you say so.” He put the trophy on the ‘keep’ pile, then continued to root around under the bed. A moment later, he emerged with jeweled sword. The blade glowed faintly. She gaped.

“Oh, man, this?” he said. “I thought I got rid of this. This has got to go.”

No comments: