Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And He Used To Be So...

It's time for our Weekly Wednesday Postlet at the Burning Zeppelin Experience. It's funny, isn't it, how even when I'm unemployed I still have to rush my Wednesdays?

Who would have known that Will Wheaton would turn out to be an awesome internet culture/sci-fi and fantasy/roleplaying blogger? Probably everyone but me, since I'm reliably the last person to know about anything. Anyway, you should definitely check out his blog, which will presently be added to my blogroll.

It's funny, you know: Will Wheaton is probably older than I am, but since I first saw him in Star Trek, playing Wesley Crusher, I can't help but imagine him as somehow quintessentially young. Never mind that I was four years old when it started and ten when it ended and most the episodes I actually remember watching were probably reruns. The mind works in strange, mysterious (and wrong) ways.

I'll be back tomorrow with something more substantial. Till then, keep on burning!

Keep on burning? Who says that?

No comments: